npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

I had a dream.
Blues
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Blues »

Turkey72 wrote:I had a dream where the surface of the earth was wiped out and i lived, then something grabbed hold of me and screamed loud in my ears and left me on the ruined earth.
Oh, that was me. I thought I didn't want to be the only one left to walk the earth with a turkey. So I screamed in your ear, ran away and hid myself in a cave somewhere.
Image Image Image

Excuse me for being rude. I'm usually drunk while posting.
Turkey72
npc_combine_elite
npc_combine_elite

Post by Turkey72 »

Blues wrote:
Turkey72 wrote:I had a dream where the surface of the earth was wiped out and i lived, then something grabbed hold of me and screamed loud in my ears and left me on the ruined earth.
Oh, that was me. I thought I didn't want to be the only one left to walk the earth with a turkey. So I screamed in your ear, ran away and hid myself in a cave somewhere.
nah, it was a little girl xD,
We will miss ya billy.
destiny
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by destiny »

anyone wanna hear a dream that haunted me most of my life?
anime watcher and manga reader and doesnt care what others think of it.
Image Image
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

destiny wrote:anyone wanna hear a dream that haunted me most of my life?
Sure.

I'll read it tomorrow because I need sleepies.
destiny
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by destiny »

wel it starts me being in an empty hallway and a shaddy figure with a dark cloak covering his complete body and it covers his face as well.
but after a smal while he shows his face and the weird thing is there is nothing but darkness in it with 2 shiny smal lights from were the eyes are. and then he starts walking towards me with a deathscyte in his right arm and of course i run but after a smal while running he suddenly stands before me in an instant. andt that is when he uses that deathscyte to slice me in half. but for some reason i then become a spectator like in that other dream and i see me smiling and with some kind of detonator in his hand pressing it and suddenly a big boom and i see one of those mushroom clouds.

to be honest it keeps freaking me out and everytime i have it wen i wake up after it i somehow see that shaddy charater infront of me for a second or 2.
Image Image
Turkey72
npc_combine_elite
npc_combine_elite

Post by Turkey72 »

That is fraked :/, btw all my life i have had nightmares of zombies, darkness, and nothing but pain and suffering to others around me, i never get harmed. and for 5 straight dreams, i saw the same girl, over and over. never saw her in real life, we talked, we walked, but after that i never saw her again.
We will miss ya billy.
Mr. Someguy
npc_hunter
npc_hunter

Post by Mr. Someguy »

One time I had a dream where the Three Mile Island Nuclear Plant exploded into a mushroom cloud. I watched everything get vaporized as the shock wave came close and then it hit me and I watched myself get vaporized. Then I thought "Wait I was just vaporized, how can I still see?" Then realized it was a dream and woke up.
Supahchikin
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Supahchikin »

destiny wrote:wel it starts me being in an empty hallway and a shaddy figure with a dark cloak covering his complete body and it covers his face as well.
but after a smal while he shows his face and the weird thing is there is nothing but darkness in it with 2 shiny smal lights from were the eyes are. and then he starts walking towards me with a deathscyte in his right arm and of course i run but after a smal while running he suddenly stands before me in an instant. andt that is when he uses that deathscyte to slice me in half. but for some reason i then become a spectator like in that other dream and i see me smiling and with some kind of detonator in his hand pressing it and suddenly a big boom and i see one of those mushroom clouds.

to be honest it keeps freaking me out and everytime i have it wen i wake up after it i somehow see that shaddy charater infront of me for a second or 2.
YOU SAW A JAWA GUNDAM!?
destiny
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by destiny »

whats a jawa gundam?
Image Image
JerC
Donator
Donator

Post by JerC »

A jewish gundam?
Please don't take my posts before 2013 too seriously. It will be better for both you and I :c
destiny
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by destiny »

no i dont think that jerc.
Image Image
[FTA]c0m4ndo45
npc_combine_s
npc_combine_s

Post by [FTA]c0m4ndo45 »

I had a dream where i had became my avatar in Entropia Universe (mmorpg) and was concerned and trying to escape from an robot invasion. That was funny.

Few days ago i also dreamed i had dressed up in a fursuit and gone to college and then people were laughing at me.
But noone there really knows i'm a furry (Most don't even know what is a furry)...

When i woke up i thought oh god what a waste of a dream. Could've been something better for my first furry dream lol.
<Proud to be a gamer>

Supahchikin
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Supahchikin »

destiny wrote:whats a jawa gundam?
A jawa is a alien race from star wars,they wear robes,you cant see their faces only yellow orbs where eyes should be.

A gundam is a robot.
destiny
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by destiny »

the gundam part i knew that and i didnt knew you meant the jawas from starwars also the eyes were red.
Image Image