A vasili vs shaun fight...

Off topic Discussion
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

It's Back!
As the members of the forum all carefully walked through the city of Crapture, Cyan noticed these red vending machines, with clowns on them, he was getting scared by them.

“Hey it's our plane... oh it's crashed where we want to go, great...” Said W0rf0x.

“Why are there dead snakes on it?” asked Vasili.

“Because it's snakes on a freaking plane.” said a voice that came from the machine. “Hello new-comers, I'm Hel- *cough* Andrew Ryan. Welcome, Welcome to Crapture, you have chosen, or been chosen, to be relocate to one of our finest remaining under water cities. I thought so much of Crapture, that I elected to establish my Administration here in the Crapture Central Control so thoughtfully provided by our Ryan Industries. I have been proud to call Crapture my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown, welcome to Crapture.” Said Andrew Ryan.

The Obsidian Members all looked at the place where the voice came from, they all looked at each other like sheep and carried on towards the place marked with “Exit”, but not to their knowledge, it was Hell-Met, a user they pretty much kicked out of “Club Obsidian” for being a harsh moron.

As the Members reached the exit, they were suddenly interrupted by a large robotic thing that had a large drill for a hand, Cyan looked at it and said “ITS SOOO COOL”.

“Oh Mr Bubbles, new guests” said a little girl behind the Robot.

“I think we're in the wrong universe.” Exclaimed W0rf0x, “Shall I change map?”
*Sending Client Information*

“Uh, W0rf0x, where are we?” Asked Shiftey. “Looks like the background for XP”

“Tysn's been messing around with the map files again I see.” said W0rf0x.

“I DONT THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM CRAPTURE THAT EASILY” said Andrew Ryan. “Now, Would you Kindly Kill me?”.

Everyone looked at the bin his head was popping out of, everyone decided it was time to continually spam “HELP”, but then Shaun, out of nowhere, ran up to Andrew Ryan and said “YOU ARE HELL MET!”. But of course, nobody thought he was telling the truth because of the fact that he is Shaun.

After everyone died about 10 times, their ragdoll corpses lay in a stricken pile from where the laser cannon of Hell-Met had fired, although nobody had tried to do anything, Vasili and Shaun were, they were both hiding behind “Macromedia Flash” but unfortunately JerC had fell on a landmine, and he was lay on it, and couldn't move, or else he would die (because it would blow up).
TO CARRY ON
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

Well I did a "Find All.." and it didn't find my name so I think I'm good.
Fenrir
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Fenrir »

A++ story you should write novels.
I will spit right in your fraking face.
How does it taste? After the lips are sealed below your waist,
You will never frak again.
Blues
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Blues »

Wise choice not to write anything anymore about Keychain. She already hates us, so you're doing best in excluding her from the adventure. :)
Image Image Image

Excuse me for being rude. I'm usually drunk while posting.
Supahchikin
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Supahchikin »

Blues wrote:Wise choice not to write anything anymore about Keychain. She already hates us, so you're doing best in excluding her from the adventure. :)

Either that or shes getting sodomized by big daddys drill offscreen.
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

frak you Cyan.
Supahchikin
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Supahchikin »

Keychain wrote:frak you Cyan.
lol
JerC
Donator
Donator

Post by JerC »

Vasili wrote:It's Back!
but unfortunately JerC had fell on a landmine, and he was lay on it, and couldn't move, or else he would die (because it would blow up).
TO CARRY ON
AHH SOMEONE DO ENT_REMOVE ON THAT FUCKMINE!
Please don't take my posts before 2013 too seriously. It will be better for both you and I :c
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by Shana »

[YaS]Cyan wrote:
Blues wrote:Wise choice not to write anything anymore about Keychain. She already hates us, so you're doing best in excluding her from the adventure. :)

Either that or shes getting sodomized by big daddys drill offscreen.
Ok, listen you disrespectful pricks, Stop making sex-related jokes about Keychain, everyone doing so will get a 1 day Ban.
You guys are doing a wonderful job on following the internets meme of girls being harashed online, talking about how bad the halo3 community on xbl is, huh, Cyan? Comments like that mentally hurt you, girls more than boys.

And Blues is right, it WOULD have been a wise choice to keep keychain out of vasilis story, vasili made another post before blues posted, completely dedicated to keychain doing it with some forum members, which gave him a 1 week ban, the 1 week ban isnt just fot that post, i made it that long because of various other stuff, the post is just what hit the line and triggered it.

Oh, and i know what you probably now think about me, and i honestly dont give a shit, so keep it to yourself.
Blues
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Blues »

Awwww, and I was wondering why he wouldn't tell me why I want my balls eaten by a dog.. :?
Image Image Image

shiftey
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by shiftey »

I happened to catch that post by Vasili before you deleted it and I understand completely. I stand behind f0x on this one.
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

Some people here probably see me as the bad guy in the situation.
Gary
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Gary »

I don't, when I said what I said I was messing around, didn't mean anything personal, so I hope there were no hard feelings.

And now we have more time until Vasili's next story, thank god :D
Blues
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Blues »

Gjsdeath wrote:I don't, when I said what I said I was messing around, didn't mean anything personal, so I hope there were no hard feelings.

And now we have more time until Vasili's next story, thank god :D
Image Image Image

Fenrir
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Fenrir »

I hate to not be the big prick here but worfox is kind of right. Before it wasnt really that big a deal. But vasili pushed it over the line.
I will spit right in your fraking face.
How does it taste? After the lips are sealed below your waist,
You will never frak again.