npc_helicopter

Post by Supahchikin »

In detail my friend,in detail.
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

Well...

First we would end up meeting somewhere near that club that w0rf0x works at, so we will at first not notice eachother in the gloom and techno awesome of the Nightclub he works at, then W0rf0x will accidently play Gandorques Hikla's "OC_Minimall Sucks" when he was staring a Keychain, then Vasili decided to attract some attention to himself by shouting "LOLLASDLASLDAS PANTI|ZZ".

Next thing that happens is that Blues will come in and try to restrain Vasili, making many upon Many jokes about Vasili's smartness in the process of doing so. When this happens Shaun will notice all the Kerfuffle going on, and will walk over towards vasili to pick a bone with him.

Vasili then shouted down Shaun's Ear "OI RETARD!!! STOP BEING DUMBER THAN ME".

Shaun then replyed "I CANT HEAR YOU"

Then the Speakers went "OC MINIMALL SUCKS"

Then W0rf0x said "Nobody messes about in my nightclub..."

Then Fug4Life comes out of the bathroom, and questions what the frak has been going on whilst he was on the toilet (Mongolia).

W0rf0x, Vasili, Blues, and Cyan all stared at Fug4Life, as if he was Vasili or Shaun.

"Hai" Exclaimed Cyan.

"WTF is going on???" Questioned Fug4Life.

After many baffling questions and miss-hearings of each other, the members of "Club Obsidian" decided to get on a plane to America for some Unexplained Reason.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

Also "BIG LIPPED ALLIGATOR MOMENT
Blues
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Blues »

You forgot Cyan asking 'And you are?' all the time, no matter who says something.

Somehow I don't remember, but is Shaun that guy telling everyone how well he dodges the bullsquids' acid balls in OC while on the forums he dodges punctuation just as well?
Image Image Image

Excuse me for being rude. I'm usually drunk while posting.
Supahchikin
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Supahchikin »

Blues wrote:You forgot Cyan asking 'And you are?' all the time, no matter who says something.

Somehow I don't remember, but is Shaun that guy telling everyone how well he dodges the bullsquids' acid balls in OC while on the forums he dodges punctuation just as well?
No thats destiny,shaun is the one writing retarded shit in the PModel pack 4 thread.
JerC
Donator
Donator

Post by JerC »

Ye.
Also i wonder what happend if you put the fail train with breen in it between the 2 falcons punchs.
Please don't take my posts before 2013 too seriously. It will be better for both you and I :c
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

The Story Continues!!!

At the airport, they all bump into Cyan who somehow got there before everyone else, by using the exploit of jumping on one bit of the car and then climbing over the fence and call in the helicopter, thus taking 10 minutes and thousands of zombies will be killed. Anyway, the plane is delayed due to some random reason that isn't explained in the plot of this story. And Shaun and Vasili end up having to sit next to each other, as Fug4life and W0rf0x don't want to baby-sit either of them.

Blues just walked out of the shop in the airport, and with him, he had:

3 newspapers
15 bags of crisps
14 chocolate bars
20 cans of drink
2 Pork Pies
And about 20 sandwiches.

With all this food being carried in his arms, he quickly handed it all out to all of the Forum Members, and W0rf0x then decided to play some music on his MP3 player, and everyone began to dance.

After about 5 minutes of dancing, Keychain decided to take off her top, and she was wearing under that top, a white t-shirt with a black bra on, and she was almost instantly covered in water after Vasili and Shaun were fighting over the bottle of water. JerC and Shiftey were both talking about dick size when all this was happening, and then Vasili ran up to them and shouted "HAHAHA MINE IS 6 and a half!!!". Following these events vasili then decided to go up to Keychain and shout "LOLASDASDASDAWDAD BRASFAFWFWAWDAWZZZZ", Keychain slapped Vasili so hard, that he began to cry, then Blues slaped Keychain for doing what he wanted to do, then W0rf0x came over and slapped all 3 in the style of the 3 stoogies.

Later after this mess-up, the plane was still delayed, so Vasili, bored like hell, decided to get out his laptop and make a shitty 30 minute map, this map was Oc_train_v2a, and Vasili made it because Fug4Life had calculated that it would of been quicker to go to America by train.

TO BE CONTINUED
JerC
Donator
Donator

Post by JerC »

Vasili wrote:The Story Continues!!!

JerC and Shiftey were both talking about dick size when all this was happening, and then Vasili ran up to them and shouted "HAHAHA MINE IS 6 and a half!!!". TO BE CONTINUED
WHAT :hithead:
Please don't take my posts before 2013 too seriously. It will be better for both you and I :c
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

Irony is Ironic.
Blues
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Blues »

Vasili wrote:Keychain slapped Vasili so hard, that he began to cry, then Blues slaped Keychain for doing what he wanted to do, then W0rf0x came over and slapped all 3 in the style of the 3 stoogies.
I don't want to slap a girl :cry:
Image Image Image

Excuse me for being rude. I'm usually drunk while posting.
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by Shana »

Blues wrote:
Vasili wrote:Keychain slapped Vasili so hard, that he began to cry, then Blues slaped Keychain for doing what he wanted to do, then W0rf0x came over and slapped all 3 in the style of the 3 stoogies.
I don't want to slap a girl :cry:
^That, and slapping vasili isnt a bad thing ,so it would rather be time for a compliment :P
Also, id say we go by ship.
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

Basically, you do something silly on this forum, and I'll add it to the story.
shiftey
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by shiftey »

I'm like the only one that didn't talk about dick size ever on these forums. So your story is unrealistic.
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

shiftey wrote:I'm like the only one that didn't talk about dick size ever on these forums. So your story is unrealistic.
It's called "Satire"