Sourcemods

Server Help/Discussion.
jehdin
Polygon
Polygon

Sourcemods

Post by jehdin »

So, just curious of those who run dediservers and Sourcemod - what's on your server?

I run votemod, super commands, and (just recently added) Anti-Reconnect on SEJ~
︻╦╤─
Warnink
Donator
Donator

Post by Warnink »

Sourcebans is a must for us as we run several source based servers and I find it nice and easy to add/remove/edit admins, and I'm all for making my life easy!
JerC
Donator
Donator

Post by JerC »

SEJ?
jehdin
Polygon
Polygon

Post by jehdin »

Serial Experiments Jehdin - a bad pun off of Serial Experiments Lain~
︻╦╤─
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by Shana »

On Keyfox, besides sourcemod default i run sourcebans, eventscripts, quotes, my dynamic skill script, automapchange (when server is empty), country filter (just so i see where people are connecting from), customvotes, motd trigger, cexec, auto downloader (for mine and Key's playermodel), /me, regexfilter (to change rtv into votemap) and spraytrace.

Also, i absolutely hate servers like MGO Dissent who use plugins that promote anti-cooperative play, like their dumb EXP plugin that lets you buy godmode, weapons, ammo and crap. As well as the dumb health regenerate one, if this takes over like on zombie master, we are going to do something about it.
Datastream
Donator
Donator

Post by Datastream »

Yea the upgrades are no fun in zombie master. Even with small levels upgrades I already pwn in zm. It makes the game way to easy and promotes no coop.
[MGO}Mayhem
Pixel

[MGO] Discent Changes

Post by [MGO}Mayhem »

I have beed down since I built my server, so it did take a direction That i was unaware of, godmode etc. I do agree that it does destroy true coop, and the credits plugin was only intended as a ranking system when it was concieved. I have disabled a bunch of features that did destroy coop for the true player. I apologize if these additions offended anyone and have made changes to avoid any bad blood.. I am all about the game not the toys.. Send me a pm if the changes dont solve this prooblem. Thanks Mayhem :(