Need a server for test your map? Post here and ask for it!

Server Help/Discussion.
MaestraFénix
Team Member
Team Member

Need a server for test your map? Post here and ask for it!

Post by MaestraFénix »

(Decided create directly a thread where put this post instead of create a thread every time i need it).

Rules:

Specify the features of your map (size of the file, have to download stuff, have mounted content...) and the type of test (gameplay, experiment...).

Indicate the number of essential players that you need.

Dont abuse of the charity of the server owners. If they say no, is not.

-------------------------------------------------

Except the model of the vehicle and a texture, the map where i was working is finished, and i want test it (although didnt end my test with Pakrat, so i cant say the size of the file).

The map have at this moments 10mb, but i have fear about that after use Pakrat (forcing me pack ALL) it raises a lot.

Is a gameplay test, for see if is good or if i need modify any element.

I think that i only need 3 volunteers (3+me).
Click on my photo to add me into your friends in Steam
Steam photos | Steam videos

TESLA-X4
Former Developer
Former Developer

Re: Need a server for test your map? Post here and ask for i

Post by TESLA-X4 »

I guess I can provide for that again, at about the same time as the previous one (earlier this time please, that was really near my bedtime X_X ).
Apparently, Valve can't make games beyond the number 2.
I think the only time we'll get a Source SDK code update is when it starts having purchasable hats integrated, i.e. hatconomy.

Please do not make assumptions you are not knowledgeable enough to make - that just backfires on yourself.
Tick me off, and I'll be sure to give you the golden treatment. Haven't you heard? Silence is golden.
MaestraFénix
Team Member
Team Member

Post by MaestraFénix »

TESLA-X4 wrote:I guess I can provide for that again, at about the same time as the previous one (earlier this time please, that was really near my bedtime X_X ).
Ok. That day was precipitated, because i had problems with Steam and i was near to cancel the test.

MaestraFénix
Team Member
Team Member

Post by MaestraFénix »

Well, the map is finished, and only left testing for see if its released or need a fix.

I talked with F0x about test it in their server (for stop benefit the Latitude/MGO server), but due he had to wait to get a new router, well, the first who offer me test it in their server, "wins".

The only requeriment is have CSS (and it will be public), and if is possible, with the less latency possible.