Need admin and other basic plugins for a server

Server Help/Discussion.
MaestraFénix
Team Member
Team Member

Need admin and other basic plugins for a server

Post by MaestraFénix »

(I´m doing this for Raidensnake, since he continues having problems with their server providers)

I need a basic admin plugin which allows the authorized persons do basic things like start a map vote, kick, ban, noclip, lock the server putting a password...etc.

But my doubts are here: Basic plugins of another games such CSS would be compatible with OC? (some plugins works both in CSS, and DOD:S, TF2 and HL2:DM).

Where i could see a complete list of plugins for OC?
Click on my photo to add me into your friends in Steam
Steam photos | Steam videos

MaestraFénix
Team Member
Team Member

Re: Need admin and other basic plugins for a server

Post by MaestraFénix »

No one knows where i can get plugins for a OC server? What would happen if tommorrow i decide make a server?

Andrax17
npc_combine_elite
npc_combine_elite

Post by Andrax17 »

Doesn't all of those things come with the Sourcemod plugin though. As far as i know, the basic admin plugin comes with Sourcemod. You don't need any seperate addons for it.
MaestraFénix
Team Member
Team Member

Post by MaestraFénix »

Andrax17 wrote:Doesn't all of those things come with the Sourcemod plugin though. As far as i know, the basic admin plugin comes with Sourcemod. You don't need any seperate addons for it.
Looks like not, at least for Raiden. Any plugin that works for HL2DM, should work in OC?

Andrax17
npc_combine_elite
npc_combine_elite

Post by Andrax17 »

Maestro Fénix wrote:
Andrax17 wrote:Doesn't all of those things come with the Sourcemod plugin though. As far as i know, the basic admin plugin comes with Sourcemod. You don't need any seperate addons for it.
Looks like not, at least for Raiden. Any plugin that works for HL2DM, should work in OC?
No idea, but when i made my server for OC long time ago and got sourcemod, it had basic admin access and flags for it, i dont know why Raiden doesn't have. I could change maps, kick, noclip and such trough sm_admin without the need to download any additional plugins.
Neico
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Post by Neico »

It's because Raiden we're talking about... Not sure what this guy does but it definitely isn't something an experienced Computer user would do... Let alone Server usage and such...
This is also the reason why I didn't bother answering to this thread until now, because it's hopeless to teach him something, you'd need to punch it into him with a solar system which I simply don't have the time and patience to... (Yet alone being my job, I mean, if I wanted to teach people how to make a game server then I'd probably start making Video tutorials)
MaestraFénix
Team Member
Team Member

Post by MaestraFénix »

Andrax17 wrote:No idea, but when i made my server for OC long time ago and got sourcemod, it had basic admin access and flags for it, i dont know why Raiden doesn't have. I could change maps, kick, noclip and such trough sm_admin without the need to download any additional plugins.
Nothing. He tried several times reinstalling OC with all the server stuff, and testing both without the hotfix and with it.

What i have seen is this thread, although after seeing the other threads, looks like is not longer necessary/is already included.

The error is that every time he tries to load a plugin (like the Lives Donator), it says that is not compatible.

Neico
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Post by Neico »

Take a look at the Wuala OC group, I think I've added the most recent version there (If I didn't let me know, I can't access Wuala right now)
At least the plugin uploaded there has an donatelives command so no need to use tesla's one (which you can also compile without dependency on the extension, even tough I vote against doing so)