Help installing mod

Obsidian General.
mafmoe
Pixel

Help installing mod

Post by mafmoe »

hey i got the mod and everything and i looked through some of the topics on here..ie. "install mod" topic and the other one.. and everyone said put it in sourcemods folder.. well i checked in steamapps and i didnt find a sourcemods folder so i created one.. i put obsidian folder in there and restarted steam.. but i didnt see the game in the games list... so now im not really sure what to do..

remember that when i checked steamapps.."sourcemods" folder was nowhere in there.. or anywhere..
Chicken#2
prop_static
prop_static

Post by Chicken#2 »

SourceMods wasn't in the SteamApps folder, wtf? Did you make sure to go through this file order?

Valve>Steam>SteamApps>SourceMods
Forum lurker.
mafmoe
Pixel

Post by mafmoe »

yea.. i didnt see any sourcemods folder.. so i made a sourcemod folder.. put the mod in there.. restarted steam.. but still nothing.. ionno whats going on :S
mafmoe
Pixel

Post by mafmoe »

i tried a couple other mods and i put them in the folder i made which is sourcemods.. but cant see those games in Steam either =/
Chicken#2
prop_static
prop_static

Post by Chicken#2 »

Weird....
Forum lurker.
Mustang
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Mustang »

Do you have Half-Life 2?
Hyperjag3 wrote:God damnit, I can't take anymore of that fag's shit, banned.
skidz wrote:Your account and IP are banned for life, goodbye.
Chicken#2
prop_static
prop_static

Post by Chicken#2 »

o_O Oh shit, yeah I hadn't thought of that. Man, that's like doing everything to check what's wrong and then realizing you forgot to put in the plug.
Forum lurker.
mafmoe
Pixel

Post by mafmoe »

aww man im stupid.. naw i dont i thought all i needed was half life 2 deathmatch.. argh my bad sorry for wasting your time -.- lol wow im dumb.. i feel so stupid right now.. wow..im gonna smack myself..