HL2 Point Insertion doesn't work?

Obsidian General.
SFJake
Pixel

HL2 Point Insertion doesn't work?

Post by SFJake »

Multiple people here asked for help but none was given. You get in the map, and you're standing in front of the g-man forever with credits rolling in the corner.

No, checking the cache doesn't work.

And exactly why was it considered a good idea to make it take an hour of banging on a door to get it opened?...
Andrax17
npc_combine_elite
npc_combine_elite

Re: HL2 Point Insertion doesn't work?

Post by Andrax17 »

SFJake wrote:Multiple people here asked for help but none was given. You get in the map, and you're standing in front of the g-man forever with credits rolling in the corner.

No, checking the cache doesn't work.

And exactly why was it considered a good idea to make it take an hour of banging on a door to get it opened?...
The campaigns broke when the Half Life 2 series got engine update long time ago. It has also been told few times in here.
Currently all of the campaigns have problems in them.
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by Shana »

It doesn't even take a minute to open a door..

And i really have no idea why a few people have that problem with trainstation_01 while most others don't. :/
SFJake
Pixel

Post by SFJake »

So the campaigns are broken... well, that is nice, because the only reason I was getting this is for coop play through the normal campaigns.
Andrax17
npc_combine_elite
npc_combine_elite

Post by Andrax17 »

SFJake wrote:So the campaigns are broken... well, that is nice, because the only reason I was getting this is for coop play through the normal campaigns.
as far as i know, the campaigns are going to be fixed on next release(? i think), the campaigns broke during 1.35.
SFJake
Pixel

Post by SFJake »

Alright. Thanks.