Problem with Installation of OC.

Obsidian General.
DoorCloser
Pixel

Problem with Installation of OC.

Post by DoorCloser »

Hi everyone, im new and i have some problems with OC. My Steam is legal and all games in it too, still, when im installing OC, it doesnt show up in my Steam Library. My steam dirrection |:C\Program Files(x86)\Steam. I dirrected my OC in |:C\Program Filex(x86)\Steam\Steamapps\Sourcemods\obsidian, like in installation hints. So, i installed it and nothing in Steam Library.
Tell me if something wrong please, THX.
Andrax17
npc_combine_elite
npc_combine_elite

Re: Problem with Installation of OC.

Post by Andrax17 »

DoorCloser wrote:Hi everyone, im new and i have some problems with OC. My Steam is legal and all games in it too, still, when im installing OC, it doesnt show up in my Steam Library. My steam dirrection |:C\Program Files(x86)\Steam. I dirrected my OC in |:C\Program Filex(x86)\Steam\Steamapps\Sourcemods\obsidian, like in installation hints. So, i installed it and nothing in Steam Library.

Did you restart Steam? Because you have to restart Steam.
DoorCloser
Pixel

Re: Problem with Installation of OC.

Post by DoorCloser »

Andrax17 wrote:
DoorCloser wrote:Hi everyone, im new and i have some problems with OC. My Steam is legal and all games in it too, still, when im installing OC, it doesnt show up in my Steam Library. My steam dirrection |:C\Program Files(x86)\Steam. I dirrected my OC in |:C\Program Filex(x86)\Steam\Steamapps\Sourcemods\obsidian, like in installation hints. So, i installed it and nothing in Steam Library.

Did you restart Steam? Because you have to restart Steam.
Ty.