wild party gaming forums

Off topic Discussion
larz
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

wild party gaming forums

Post by larz »

attention all gamers , we need some members on these forums, their kinda dead. their purpose is just to have a place for gamers to get together and chat about gaming .. we have only 11 registered members, if youra a true gamer show your support and register as well as post.
:wink:
http://wpnetwork.adminop.org/forums/index.php
Microsoft™ wrote: my favorite thing to do is rape little children
shadow-will
prop_physics
prop_physics

Post by shadow-will »

i would if it wasnt so geeky. i have a few things to say. the word noob for one
it was made by the biggest geek ever with nothing to do , it really means nothing and tbh is a bit racist because a african tribe who was enslaved was nick named 'noob' if you think about it , it is true . im guessing ur not a geek and many other people that say the word noob , but u and many other people are influenced by others who are popular on a server or whatever. plus its a game !!!! its for fun , most people could give a poo if they suck at it. its not real at all , they will just think what i do and say 'what a geeky little kid'
im not trying to be mean here im just stating the obveous. just let everyone play , and if u must say something about them being bad at a game just say ' you need to get better at this game' simple as that and its even stating it in a friendly way.
i hope some of you learn something from this little bit of text :)
plus im guessing now a lot of you will say 'stfu'
well i dont care haha , good luck annoying me if u must.

Svanrog
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Svanrog »

shadow-will wrote:i would if it wasnt so geeky. i have a few things to say. the word noob for one
it was made by the biggest geek ever with nothing to do , it really means nothing and tbh is a bit racist because a african tribe who was enslaved was nick named 'noob' if you think about it , it is true . im guessing ur not a geek and many other people that say the word noob , but u and many other people are influenced by others who are popular on a server or whatever. plus its a game !!!! its for fun , most people could give a poo if they suck at it. its not real at all , they will just think what i do and say 'what a geeky little kid'
im not trying to be mean here im just stating the obveous. just let everyone play , and if u must say something about them being bad at a game just say ' you need to get better at this game' simple as that and its even stating it in a friendly way.
i hope some of you learn something from this little bit of text :)
plus im guessing now a lot of you will say 'stfu'
well i dont care haha , good luck annoying me if u must.

You're a good speker. What you say is true. :)
larz
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by larz »

wow thats true but theirs something called a topic that you need to stay on :roll:
Microsoft™ wrote: my favorite thing to do is rape little children
Scrap
npc_strider
npc_strider

Post by Scrap »

yeey, 1 000 000 000 forums wasnt enough, now we have 1 000 000 001.
Seriously, most of the people are already posting on some board. Im suprised you even got 11 members.

And noob came from the word Newbie but like all words over the net it was shortened to newb, then to noob. Only people lost the meaning in the process so a word describing a beginner player(your a newb and people say your a newb) was transformed into a offensive word(your a pro but people say your a noob)
[JSC][GU]PREDATOR
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by [JSC][GU]PREDATOR »

Don't advertise.