A vasili vs shaun fight...

Off topic Discussion
Svanrog
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Svanrog »

shiftey wrote:I'm like the only one that didn't talk about dick size ever on these forums. So your story is unrealistic.
Yeah, and I'm not even in on the dick size part, even though I was the one who started it... well, actually Keychain started it :o
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

Should I include Skidz?
Blues
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Blues »

I'm sad that the dick size thread is closed, I wanted to see a photographic proof of Vasili having a girlfirend... :cry:

Oh yeah, btw. it was a GIRL who started the dick size thing and then the thread was closed, using your secret admin powers, only because you were jealous, W0rf0x! :x

:lmao:
Last edited by Blues on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

Excuse me for being rude. I'm usually drunk while posting.
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

Blues wrote:I'm sad that the dick size thread is closed, I wanted to see a photographic proof of Vasili having a girlfirend... :cry:
Add 51 "z"'s to the end of Plz in a PM to w0rf0x to get it unlocked.
Svanrog
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Svanrog »

Blues wrote:I'm sad that the dick size thread is closed, I wanted to see a photographic proof of Vasili having a girlfirend... :cry:
Would'a been quite amusing, apart from that I don't like having nightmares [/offtopic]
Supahchikin
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Supahchikin »

Vasili wrote:The Story Continues!!!

At the airport, they all bump into Cyan who somehow got there before everyone else, by using the exploit of jumping on one bit of the car and then climbing over the fence and call in the helicopter, thus taking 10 minutes and thousands of zombies will be killed.
Dude i dont use that exploit.
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by Shana »

Oh yeah, btw. it was a GIRL who started the dick size thing and then the thread was closed, using your secret admin powers, only because you were jealous, W0rf0x! :x

:lmao:
No, like Shiftey said, the thread turned out totally gay in the end, the last few weeks half the forums seems to think this is a 2nd oify, what are you guys smoking? want to talk about dicksizes or other random crap? go there, but keep it out of this forum, thats just disgusting, gay and stupid like hell.
Last edited by Shana on Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

Can we plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz have an oify?
Blues
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Blues »

Using his secret admin power once again, W0rf0x deleted the New Penis Thread :lmao:

Sorry, this is so funny that I just joined. At least the fact that Keychain kicked off the topic. :lol:
In the end it wasn't a serious competition, but just some kind of joke, so you shouldn't be so mad. ;)

I still believe he's just jealous...
Image Image Image

Supahchikin
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Supahchikin »

GENTLEMEN! BEHOLD! THE OCEVAS! MUAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH:

Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

THE STORY CONTINUES!!!

When the plane finally arrived at the airport, the Members of the Forum all rushed towards Gate 5C in terminal 5, but of course, like in any other movie that involves airports, the cliché that someone will always forget their passport will happen. Fug4Life had left his passport in his house, but Vasili was kind enough to hide him in a bag.

When the Forum got on the plane, the captain of the plane turned out to be none other than Quagmire from Family Guy, Gigedy. With about 10 minutes for the plane to even think about taking off, the forum all decided to get out the laptops and have argumental discussions about dick size.

“Mine's the biggest! 6.6 Inches” Gloated Vasili.

“I don't think so! 7 Inches!!!!” Exaggerated Cyan..

“6.1” said Oniyuri, in an embarrassed tone of voice.

“Shut the hell up you faggots!” Yelled W0rf0x, at the top of his voice.

Everyone in the Forum decided to be quiet for a while, and everyone was quiet until Cyan decided to show everyone his Photoshop Re-colours of the “OCEVAS”. Not that many people were impressed, and Vasili, wild and crazy, decided to complain to Cyan that he didn't use [img] tags.
The bafflement continued on the plane.

“What the frak are indices?!?!” Yelled Shiftey.

The Flight Attendants, looking rather scared now, decided it was time to take off, but Blues was acting strange. Not that it was known to many members of the forum, but Blues hated planes. Shaun and Vasili were both trying to kill each other with their seatbelts while Blues was having a Moment. Then, Suddenly, Fug4Life (with all his might) decided to get up, with a gun, and hijack the plane and take it to America himself, because he was tired of waiting.

TO BE CONTINUED
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

then i show up and kill every1 lolz..
Blues
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Blues »

Some crazy shit.
We could really make a map out of that.

(Though I like planes, but whatever, Vasili is the narrator)
Image Image Image

Gary
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Gary »

Sorry for delaying the plane, I wanted to be part of the story so I hid in the luggage, though I forgot that that part of the plane is not pressurized thus causing me to go crazy and delay the flight.

And I haven't seen the part where you really "fight" Shaun...
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by Shana »

Keychain wrote:then i show up and kill every1 lolz..
Yes, please, but spare me.