A vasili vs shaun fight...

Off topic Discussion
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

W0rf0x wrote:
Keychain wrote:then i show up and kill every1 lolz..
Yes, please, but spare me.
Now that you've said that, I've going to write that in.

And Gjsdeath, the fight will happen.
Fenrir
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Fenrir »

This reminds me. Whatever happened to fire_cube? I miss his witty replies.
I will spit right in your fraking face.
How does it taste? After the lips are sealed below your waist,
You will never frak again.
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

Fenrir wrote:This reminds me. Whatever happened to fire_cube? I miss his witty replies.
Think he got banned for liking Hitler.
Blues
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Blues »

Wasn't this HBK or someone, Vasili?
Image Image Image

Excuse me for being rude. I'm usually drunk while posting.
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

Blues wrote:Wasn't this HBK or someone, Vasili?
Hit me with your rythem stick and find out.
Blues
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Blues »

Hey, you're not supposed to give orders here. You're supposed to imagine another sequel to the story.
Image Image Image

Excuse me for being rude. I'm usually drunk while posting.
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

THE STORY CONTINUES

The Flight attendants, in all the chaos, decided to switch Shaun with W0rf0x, because Vasili and Shaun were arguing over silly little things. W0f0x, now in much regret, started to play Caramelldansen just to get everyone to shut up, but this wasn't working, so Vasili then played You Spin Me Right Round by Dead or Alive (Not the crappy version by Florida) and somehow this made everyone spin their fingers in a circle, causing much distress to W0rf0x.

In the only Toilet on the Plane, Blues and Keychain were both in the toilet, and of course, both getting their membership to the Mile High Club. The Sexual Screams and “ohs” were echoing around the plane, and W0rf0x was now even more distressed.

Shaun was now sat on his own, playing Super Smash Bros. On his laptop, so with Shaun being his retard-like self, he decided to have 2 Captain Falcons fight each other, both making them do a Falcon Punch. But when you have 2 Falcon Punches Collide, it fraks shit up.

“ARGH MY LAPTOP BLUESCREENED!!!” He yelled.

“Lol Noob.” Exclaimed Vasili.

But then, when Blues and Keychain had finished doing what they were doing in the toilet, Blues came charging out with a Rythm Stick and started to beat the shit out of Vasili with it. W0rf0x then grabbed Blues and threw him across the plane, causing much chaos in the process of doing so.

Later on, the plane was halfway across the North Atlantic Ocean, and then suddenly, the alarms of the plane are ringing, and Fug4Life comes running down the corridor saying “IVE LOST CONTROL, WE'RE GONNA CRASH!!!”. W0rf0x was reading a package from his parents, with a message on it saying “Would You Kindly Not open this until you get home?”, Vasili decided it was time to Jack one off and so, he got out his 6.6” and Jacked, 3 and a half minutes later, a cloudy warm sticky fluid was on the seat Shiftey, but he was to busy talking to JerC about life to notice.

However, Now everyone was arguing over Opera copying Firefox, and Chrome and IE copying Firefox too, but then Vasili then said, Opera is like the original Farming map “Harvest”, and it's just that everyone had copied that, but other Firefox users will look at Opera and go “IT COPIED IT!!!”.

Everyone was now agreeing over this discussion, but as soon as they did BOOM, the plane crashed into the Ocean next to an odd Stone lighthouse structure.

TO BE CONTINUED
shiftey
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by shiftey »

I watched Schlinders List last night and I honestly cried.

I hate you Vasili. Why am I always somehow related to penises in these stories?
Supahchikin
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Supahchikin »

Vasili wrote:THE STORY CONTINUES

The Flight attendants, in all the chaos, decided to switch Shaun with W0rf0x, because Vasili and Shaun were arguing over silly little things. W0f0x, now in much regret, started to play Caramelldansen just to get everyone to shut up, but this wasn't working, so Vasili then played You Spin Me Right Round by Dead or Alive (Not the crappy version by Florida) and somehow this made everyone spin their fingers in a circle, causing much distress to W0rf0x.

In the only Toilet on the Plane, Blues and Keychain were both in the toilet, and of course, both getting their membership to the Mile High Club. The Sexual Screams and “ohs” were echoing around the plane, and W0rf0x was now even more distressed.

Shaun was now sat on his own, playing Super Smash Bros. On his laptop, so with Shaun being his retard-like self, he decided to have 2 Captain Falcons fight each other, both making them do a Falcon Punch. But when you have 2 Falcon Punches Collide, it fraks shit up.

“ARGH MY LAPTOP BLUESCREENED!!!” He yelled.

“Lol Noob.” Exclaimed Vasili.

But then, when Blues and Keychain had finished doing what they were doing in the toilet, Blues came charging out with a Rythm Stick and started to beat the shit out of Vasili with it. W0rf0x then grabbed Blues and threw him across the plane, causing much chaos in the process of doing so.

Later on, the plane was halfway across the North Atlantic Ocean, and then suddenly, the alarms of the plane are ringing, and Fug4Life comes running down the corridor saying “IVE LOST CONTROL, WE'RE GONNA CRASH!!!”. W0rf0x was reading a package from his parents, with a message on it saying “Would You Kindly Not open this until you get home?”, Vasili decided it was time to Jack one off and so, he got out his 6.6” and Jacked, 3 and a half minutes later, a cloudy warm sticky fluid was on the seat Shiftey, but he was to busy talking to JerC about life to notice.

However, Now everyone was arguing over Opera copying Firefox, and Chrome and IE copying Firefox too, but then Vasili then said, Opera is like the original Farming map “Harvest”, and it's just that everyone had copied that, but other Firefox users will look at Opera and go “IT COPIED IT!!!”.

Everyone was now agreeing over this discussion, but as soon as they did BOOM, the plane crashed into the Ocean next to an odd Stone lighthouse structure.

TO BE CONTINUED
Four words for ya Vas: fan fiction dot net
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

So is my Writing Skill good?
shiftey wrote:I hate you Vasili. Why am I always somehow related to penises in these stories?
For maximum LOL'ing
Supahchikin
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Supahchikin »

HAGUNBUBLYYLYLYLYLLYYLLYLYYLLYLYL ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!
General_Francisco_Franco
prop_static
prop_static

Post by General_Francisco_Franco »

Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

General_Francisco_Franco wrote:Image
Oh, sorry, forgot to write you in.
Supahchikin
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Supahchikin »

Make genneralli just stand around and do nothing except blurt out random nonsense from time to time.
Vasili
npc_helicopter
npc_helicopter

Post by Vasili »

THE STORY IS BACK

“Get out” Blurted General Francisco Franco randomly, but nobody but Fug4life seemed to take any notice of him.

“Pardon?” Asked Fug4Life.

“Two Dogs and Toilet Paper.” General Francisco Franco replied.

“What the hell?” Questioned Vasili, with his eyes staring at General Francisco Franco.

“Have you Heard?” Asked General Francisco Franco, obviously trying to change the subject by answering Vasili's question with a question.

“About what?” Questioned Vasili.

“That the bird is the word, B-B-B Bird Bird Bird, Bird is the bird, Bird bird bird bird bird b-b-b bird bird bird, bird is the word, ah don't you know about the bird, YEAH! Everyone knows that the bird is the word, B-b-b Bird bird, Bird is word.” Said General Francisco Franco Randomly, causing the all members of the Forum to slowly edge away from General Francisco Franco, all but Shaun, who was staring at General Francisco Franco intensely.

“SHAUN!!! GET AWAY FROM HIM!!!” Screamed Fug4Life.

“But... He's... So... Cool...” Said Shaun, eyes open like he was some Animé Character.

“Let me Handle it!” Ordered Vasili, slowly marching towards Shaun with intent to kill in his eye, Then Quick as a flash, WHAM, Kabam and Thud. Shaun was on the floor after Vasili had beaten him up a little bit. Everyone's eyes quickly turned towards Vasili and Shaun, and then Vasili punched Shaun in the Stomach 3 times, like he was Mr Universe, but then Shaun Jumped up and grabbed Vasili by the neck, causing Vasili to choke for a while, but then Vasili kicked Shaun in the nuts, causing pain that every man in the world has felt. But out of nowhere! Joe Scoma came back from not existing and grabbed both of them and smashed their heads together as if he was Chuck Norris!

“Oh... Hey er Joe” said W0rf0x nervously.

“I'm Ba-” Said Joe, just as he was interrupted by Vasili pushing him over into the North Atlantic Ocean.

*Splash* Said the Ocean.

TO BE CONTINUED