Ben Sybreeder

Off topic Discussion
HBK
Banned

Ben Sybreeder

Post by HBK »

Destu and I have found a new guy to admire - Ben Sybreeder. He is a Swiss musician, astronaut and virtuoso. In 2007, Ben created a whole new genre and ideal; space metal. His music work consists of sounds of astronomy; space shuttle button pressing, atmospheric reentry sound effects, launch countdowns and much more. He is also the world's first and only person to have a permanent home in low Earth orbit. He feels no pain.

Ben. (Second from left)

Ben's first voyage to space with his brand new space shuttle. In this picture, the shuttle reaches Max Q.

Ben about to dock with his home.

Ben's space shuttle disintergrating after a major malfunction, which is believed to be happened due to listening of a space metal song 'Sybreed - Dynamic' and rapid slamming of the buttons in musical pace with the song.
All six crew members perished, expect Ben; he survived with no wounds. This act is called 'Sybreeding'.

Ben is the only person who has visited a nebula. If you look at the picture closely, you can see Ben's face in the cluster.

TRIVIA
- NASA confirms that NASA astronauts listen to Ben's musical work when orbiting Earth. It is rumored that the music gives atmospherical feeling of outer space and gives mental power to the astronauts.
- Ben has an ability to rearrange his cells inside and be immortal (to feel no pain), as he describes in his song, 'Permafrost'. A DJ named Teukka has also covered the song; with a name 'Spermafrost'.
larz
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by larz »

nice, one thing you forgot to mention was the lyrical content..
Microsoft™ wrote: my favorite thing to do is rape little children
skidz
Obsidian Gold
Obsidian Gold

Post by skidz »

This is all very :gaywaveing: , but I've never heard of this person, or the persons behind this person, before.
HBK
Banned

Post by HBK »

skidz wrote:This is all very :gaywaveing: , but I've never heard of this person, or the persons behind this person, before.
You don't want to meet him - he breathes out highly toxic interstellar clouds of dust, hydrogen gas and plasma. You will be killed faster than Chuck Norris ever could.
Hell-met
Obsidian Gold
Obsidian Gold

Post by Hell-met »

Boring
HBK
Banned

Post by HBK »

Also to note, Ben is the only person on the universe who can survive atmospheric reentry heat by himself, caused by the friction of the atmosphere, without thermal protection or distinct angles at hypersonic speeds.
Hell-met
Obsidian Gold
Obsidian Gold

Post by Hell-met »

Ben is my new god

which leads me to create a new religion - Benism.
HBK
Banned

Post by HBK »

Fire_cube wrote:Ben is my new god

which leads me to create a new religion - Benism.
But Dezism prevails. Even thought Ben owns supernatural abilities, Dez Fafara's death growls are able to destroy his cells inside.

To this day, the NASA's STS-program (Space Transportation System) has been heavily modified - powered flights no longer contain an external tank, solid rocket boosters, or even an orbiter. First, it was rumored that this was caused by the famous sybreeding disaster, when one of the booster's O-ring seals failed and created a plume to the external tank's liquid hydrogen pressurization system during a powered flight, due to extensive rapid slamming of every single button the orbiter had in the crew compartment. The truth is that Ben can launch himself to space whenever he wants. Today, Ben is working for NASA's ISS resupply program.
Hell-met
Obsidian Gold
Obsidian Gold

Post by Hell-met »

Do not double-post.
HBK
Banned

Post by HBK »

Someday me, destu, Dez and Ben will merge into one. That day, will be the most horrible day the whole world's people has ever seen.
Hell-met
Obsidian Gold
Obsidian Gold

Post by Hell-met »

Hitler was eventually defeated, so your "mutation" shouldn't cause any serious problem.
Steve
npc_strider
npc_strider

Post by Steve »

That's gay. I go to a nebula every friday...
Steve: Yo tengo tu madre en mi pantalones, lolzo
Fire_cube: my mom is actually in MY pants
Fire_cube: youshithead
Tono-Tako
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Tono-Tako »

Fire_cube wrote:Boring
Vote for obsidian conflict in moddb
One click a day doesnt hurt your finger
LinkNEO
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by LinkNEO »

Tono-Tako wrote:
Fire_cube wrote:Boring
larz
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by larz »

HBK wrote:Someday me, destu, Dez and Ben will merge into one. That day, will be the most horrible day the whole world's people has ever seen.
hehe shishkibob (spelling?) :lol:
Microsoft™ wrote: my favorite thing to do is rape little children