oc_tantrum_b6

Show off work in progress maps.
Svanrog
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Svanrog »

I have a request.

I wonder if there is anyone out there who is willing to voice for oc_tantrum, and the thing I need a voice for is radio messages that will give the player info (it will replace those text messages that you could see in previous versions of oc_tantrum)

The reason I don't do it myself is simply because my Swedish accent would just sound plain stupid here

If you want to voice for tantrum, just post here, or PM me, and I'll send send you the transcript :)
Only thing I don't want is a too young voice (I don't know how much that young people roam these forums anyway... but just in case!)

(Of course, the voice actor will get credit, considering he/she wants it)

If anyone wants to do this, this will be included in oc_tantrum_b5
Sonic
Former Developer
Former Developer

Post by Sonic »

What kind of voice were you looking for? I wuld offer though I have a well imagine the voice of the red queen from Resident evil film ha I have a rather sarcastic tone to my voice that and slightly patronising quality :P
Though I do believe there was a person who posted an application in applications as a voice actor maybe he will do some stuff for you, though out of curiosty i would like to see the transcripts =P though I don't think im what your looking for ha!
Image>>>>>Image<<<<<
Svanrog
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Svanrog »

oc_tantrum_b5 is almost complete now, just a few buttons mostly. One thing is most bothersome though, and that is how my mounted guns handle...

Players can use them without any problems, combine soldiers can use them, fire at targets, all works fine, apart from that they aim like a few decimeters above your head, which is pretty annoying, anyone knows what could possibly cause this?