oc_levels

Show off work in progress maps.
nefarious
npc_metropolice
npc_metropolice

oc_levels

Post by nefarious »

Im working on a map called levels. Each person starts out in a room where they can choose which stadium they want to go to. Each stadium will have a different theme and etc. Each stadium starts off with a headcrab and once you kill it you move on to a bigger monster and so forth. Im also going to have a room where you can view all the stadiums. If anyone has some ideas to put in this map that would be great.
Lark
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Re: oc_levels

Post by Lark »

nefarious wrote:Im working on a map called levels. Each person starts out in a room where they can choose which stadium they want to go to. Each stadium will have a different theme and etc. Each stadium starts off with a headcrab and once you kill it you move on to a bigger monster and so forth. Im also going to have a room where you can view all the stadiums. If anyone has some ideas to put in this map that would be great.
a rats room and a dino room(rats=you small dino=you big)!
nefarious
npc_metropolice
npc_metropolice

Post by nefarious »

I will do that, thanks.
skidz
Obsidian Gold
Obsidian Gold

Post by skidz »

Not a bad idea there, I havnt seen a map like that before, everything really small.
Actually once in Sven where there was a city around you, I think it was called gundam or something.
Lark
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Lark »

skidz wrote:Not a bad idea there, I havnt seen a map like that before, everything really small.
Actually once in Sven where there was a city around you, I think it was called gundam or something.
I got the idea from a godzilla game for the gamecube and I played that gundam map it was bad.