Modeling: If anyones interested in helping me out.

Request prop/weapon models, mapping prefabs, map textures or texture replacements here.
fug4life
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Modeling: If anyones interested in helping me out.

Post by fug4life »

I want the bikini korin model to replace alyx in my map.

My concerns/issues are:

Currently the model is a alyx replacement but named as alyx, so will she have to be recompiled under a different name so it dosent overwrite the clients alyx model when they download/play the map?

Also I think she's missing EP2 animations. I will need her to have EP2 animations (She needs to be able to enter/exit jalopy).

Next:

If I can use contron's jalopy skin, then I'd like that as a seperate Jalopy model (so I suspect I'd have to recompile with new skin name etc). I'd like to write my own vechile script so I can increase it's max speed and turbo.

And I wouldn't mind attaching the EP2 skeletons skull to the front of the car while I'm at it (one on the grill or maybe two on the bonnet). :lol:

I'll try do this if no-one helps but if you can help me out, I'll credit you in the map.

Regards,

fug
'I would probably smarten up before you meet Violet'.
'She has zero tolerance for idiots'.

fug's Obsidian files
fug's Obsidian clips
Obsidian wiki
Obsidian Map Database
Axel_m3sh
npc_combine_elite
npc_combine_elite

Post by Axel_m3sh »

Hey fug, couldn't you hex the korin model so that she uses alyx's EP2 animations or something like that?

Seeing as how the second request caught my eye, I'm wondering if you need more cars then just the jalopy or jeep for your map because my friend and I we're working on some misc projects and suddenly started to work on porting GMOW cars to OC. It works great so far, sounds and everythingImage
fug4life
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by fug4life »

Thanks for the advice, as much as I love the impreza and I'm impressed with what you guys are up to...

My map is very roadhouse/wasteland orientated rear wheel drive v8 shit basically (whats that Tarantino/Kurt Russell serial killer/ stunt driver movie).
'I would probably smarten up before you meet Violet'.
'She has zero tolerance for idiots'.

fug's Obsidian files
fug's Obsidian clips
Obsidian wiki
Obsidian Map Database