More Half Life: source styled houndeye

Request prop/weapon models, mapping prefabs, map textures or texture replacements here.
plecy
Pixel

More Half Life: source styled houndeye

Post by plecy »

Well I always loved the Half Life: source houndeyes. Chubby and sort of cuddly looking. So when i got OC I noticed the Missing information houndeye model immediately and I felt a little upset that they used the ugly missing info model. So, Im asking you, OC form lurkers to make a model for me. Not the origonal model from Half life: source but a modern remake. I would like the half life source colours on my houndeye, but I would like the modeled-in eyes of the OC houndeye. For the modelers who dont have Half Life: source or cant be bothered to start up Half life: source and spawn one. Heres a referance picture:
I dont retreat, I attack backwards.
LinkNEO
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by LinkNEO »

You do know the model we have was going to be the model for houndeyes if they were going to be in Half life 2.
plecy
Pixel

Post by plecy »

Yes I do know that but I always prefered the Half Life: source chubbier houndeye.
JerC
Donator
Donator

Post by JerC »

you want something like the black mesa source houndeye?
Please don't take my posts before 2013 too seriously. It will be better for both you and I :c
plecy
Pixel

Post by plecy »

-=jerC=- wrote:you want something like the black mesa source houndeye?
yes that would be great. If you can make one please do.
fug4life
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by fug4life »

I'm content with what we have at the moment, unless we get an influx of modelers and animators I can't see it happening. Note that Makrontt recently added a bit of Phong to make some of the HL:s models look better.
'I would probably smarten up before you meet Violet'.
'She has zero tolerance for idiots'.

fug's Obsidian files
fug's Obsidian clips
Obsidian wiki
Obsidian Map Database
laserrobotics
Polygon
Polygon

Post by laserrobotics »

Yeah, it's ugly. It's kinda supposed to be, did you really think a couple hundred eyes was going to be cute?
JerC
Donator
Donator

Post by JerC »

laserrobotics wrote:Yeah, it's ugly. It's kinda supposed to be, did you really think a couple hundred eyes was going to be cute?
Guys can like and hate what they want,like i love hunters :lovefox:
Please don't take my posts before 2013 too seriously. It will be better for both you and I :c