Anime Models Pack Thread [UPDATED 2/20/11]

Obsidian Conflict Playermodels go here.
Bridget
Donator
Donator

Post by Bridget »

Miss Eleksin wrote:The Taiga model is reserved for Keychain.
Oh well, it doesn't matter any more anyway. I mainly wanted a taiga model cause I thought it would convince my friend to play obsidian conflict since he's obsessed with taiga. But he's not going to try this mod out no matter what.
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

His loss. All is well.
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Quote »

Never knew anime translated to tits on a stick, but hey you learn something new every day.

I kid I kid, slightly at least because there is 99.99% girls in there.
Good skins, and I agree with the others. Playing Flandre or Remmy would make my day, but I think there should be some more males.

I'd make a suggestion of a character from a video game, but seeing how this is an "anime" model pack and not a "video game" pack I doubt you'll take it seriously. Yet the worst that can be said is no.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs23/i/2008/ ... ance20.jpg

(Although the scarf is actually green, and his eyes are actually blue, this is probably the best anime picture of him I can find.)

Would be pretty epic if you could make him. Besides, he looks cool in my opinion, so it's not like some silly model.

Oh well. Nice pack. Perhaps too much tits, but then again who doesn't love tits.
Bridget
Donator
Donator

Post by Bridget »

Quote wrote:
I'd make a suggestion of a character from a video game, but seeing how this is an "anime" model pack and not a "video game" pack I doubt you'll take it seriously. Yet the worst that can be said is no.

Well, this pack has a ton of the same dead or alive girl, and dead or alive is a video game.
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Quote »

Bridget wrote:
Quote wrote:

Well, this pack has a ton of the same dead or alive girl, and dead or alive is a video game.
This, I cannot disagree with.
Yet their style in game is anime. I thought that counted or something.

Technicalities and whatnot.
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

The models are more commonly known for being anime rather than video game. So they are in the anime pack.
Quote wrote:Never knew anime translated to tits on a stick, but hey you learn something new every day.

I kid I kid, slightly at least because there is 99.99% girls in there.
Maybe it's because anime is more known for the girls. And the fact there are not many male models in general.
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Quote »

Keychain wrote: Maybe it's because anime is more known for the girls.
Then why are your models wearing clothes?

Once again I'm kidding, maybe, but hey anything drawn in anime can be considered anime. It's an art style, not a way of life.

Also: There's more Yaoi out there then anything else. Aka: Men on Men. Double men power.
What I mean by that is males are more popular then females in anime.
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

You have no idea what you're talking about.
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Quote »

Guys are more popular then girls in anime.
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

Keychain wrote:You have no idea what you're talking about.
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by Shana »

Sorry, we don't check Yaoi, so we couldn't know.

You on the other hand seem to know it pretty well though.
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Quote »

Yeah I have a lot of friends who are girls, and they never stop talking about it :3
Keychain
Obsidian Veteran
Obsidian Veteran

Post by Keychain »

They are more than likely reading mangas or doujins. Which are infact, not anime. I too have some friend girls who do this, and it's quite annoying.

Doesn't change the fact that what you're saying is stupid. If you want male anime models, either make them, request some, or just shut up? Because otherwise, you are a nuisance.
Shana
Lead Developer
Lead Developer

Post by Shana »

Quote wrote:Yeah I have a lot of friends who are girls, and they never stop talking about it :3
I guess they talk to you about it because they know you're on the same wavelength~
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Quote »

Well I always saw Guys in anime, especially yaoi, having the obama factor

Obama basically had the black vote, and some of the white vote.

Yaoi basically had the female vote, and some of the male.

I say this because even my lesbian freinds, which the number of them seem to be growing a lot more a lot lately, also love yaoi.

Which means, to my experience, most girls most love it regardless of sexual relation.

Then you put the male gay factor, and that just seems to be flooding the market as of recent.

Due to those depictions I "assumed" males were more popular, since yaoi is male, but seeing how anime is strictly based on the cartoon, and not the art style in general which would include pictures and comics, I guess I am incorrect on this matter.

TLDR; Huh. If that's the case then you're right.

I too have some friend girls who do this, and it's quite annoying.
I, personally, find it funny when they talk like that. It's annoying, and rather disgusting at some times, to hear about male genitalia, but it gets hilarious after you stop giving a damn.

I guess they talk to you about it because they know you're on the same wavelength~
Actually it's more of an "overhear" sort of thing because they like to talk to eachother about it so much that they drown out the fact that others are around.

OH WAIT THAT WAS AN INSULT WASN'T IT!
Damn. Those always go over my head.