oc_diving_v9 (FIXED... maybe)

Release your amazing Map creations here!
Kill3r
Polygon
Polygon

Post by Kill3r »

Could you please fix the transporter, I spent ages saving up for it, I bought it but anything you but in it collides and just freezes it in midair while colliding and lagging everyone.
Reef
Pixel

Post by Reef »

This map is relly, really awesome. The only sad thing about it is it's not stable, crashes so much. Afaik Neico (or whatever is the thing You can buy on the moon) crashes the server, also sometimes when someone disconnects (and it has some relation to vehicles) the server crashes.

One suggestion that I have and it is not related to the stability of the server is that I think the map should be a bit bigger. The distance between each of the islands and oilrig could be increased so the value of vehicles and buildings increases and there is more places to look for gems etc.

I really don't know what the bank is for (can't You just store money in Your pocket like on any other map? ).

Building is really, really fun.
Neico
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Post by Neico »

the crash doesn't appear in 1.35
Shadowsand
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Shadowsand »

Reef wrote:This map is relly, really awesome. The only sad thing about it is it's not stable, crashes so much. Afaik Neico (or whatever is the thing You can buy on the moon) crashes the server, also sometimes when someone disconnects (and it has some relation to vehicles) the server crashes.
I've played this quite a bit, and bought Neico several times, but it has never crashed. Could just be something on your end.
Reef wrote:One suggestion that I have and it is not related to the stability of the server is that I think the map should be a bit bigger. The distance between each of the islands and oilrig could be increased so the value of vehicles and buildings increases and there is more places to look for gems etc.
Now that would be awesome. At first I had thought that the second island in the skybox was in the map, but sadly not.
JerC
Donator
Donator

Post by JerC »

Shadowsand wrote:
Reef wrote:This map is relly, really awesome. The only sad thing about it is it's not stable, crashes so much. Afaik Neico (or whatever is the thing You can buy on the moon) crashes the server, also sometimes when someone disconnects (and it has some relation to vehicles) the server crashes.
I've played this quite a bit, and bought Neico several times, but it has never crashed. Could just be something on your end.
Then you're one very lucky guy.
Please don't take my posts before 2013 too seriously. It will be better for both you and I :c
Neico
Lead Coder
Lead Coder

Post by Neico »

what he hell did you do with the latest map versions?

it's not very good when for eample the delivery pipe can't be linked together because the parts push themself all over the place, make the trigger smaller D:

and the pipes break all other triggers if you build enaugh (no idea how you made that but maybe just rethinking the way of the pipes)

also, no one should be able to enter the rocket, maybe using a point_viewcontrol as the rocket only get launched once anyways...
Ark
Donator
Donator

Post by Ark »

Neico wrote:what he hell did you do with the latest map versions?

it's not very good when for eample the delivery pipe can't be linked together because the parts push themself all over the place, make the trigger smaller D:
True, the delivery pipes can't be close to eachother because somehow a pipe will fly away. Also sometines the pipes didn't work for me, they were getting stuck and weren't delivering anything.
Crookey
Pixel

Post by Crookey »

I've once died trough these and also they're flying away too like Ark said

So yeah you messed up some things in these latest versions and should fix them for next version
Alfie
prop_static
prop_static

Post by Alfie »

Very good idea for the point_viewcontrol for the rocket, seconded
JarskiFIN
Polygon
Polygon

Post by JarskiFIN »

Nice map, I too found some bugs/can confirm them. For some reason I randomly spawned in the pod of the big boat, even if I was at the other side of the map. Also other irritating thing was that fishing rods and hooks weigh so much that two of them are sinking the big boat.

But great concept as said earlier, but needs some finishing touches.
:D
CozmicShredder
Polygon
Polygon

Post by CozmicShredder »

Really nice to see a new type of RPG type gameplay...

Apparently I cannot pin point the crashes but could you look into when a strider is spawned and a new player enters the server someone on my server said the map will crash? I am still trying a lot of other ideas server side...
CozWorld Gaming Community
http://www.cozworld.com
Albertos
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Albertos »

I am Happy to say that this Idea wasnt Stolen from Tysn like Oc paysan But i have some Bugs to Report For example if some 1 buys the Transporter(Even With out Buying Transporter) Why is it When i press E on the Big boat and Suddenly some pops up and Drives the big boat ?? and 2nd when we bug Neico Its starts Killing other Players And Ends up Crashing the Server I hope you can Be able to Fix it and This Great Mod o hope Oc diving and Harvest can be 1 in the Future :D good luck with the Amazing Map Beanbrains And i hope Tysn would Mix oc Harvest and then call the Map OC Harvestdiving :P
Albertos
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Albertos »

I meant Some one Pops up and Drives the Big boat (Sorry for Double Posting) And dont Remove Storage Box they Work Perfectly like the Loot crate and Fish Crate
JerC
Donator
Donator

Post by JerC »

Tysn Wouldnt Mix The Map With Its Harvest Map.
Albertos
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Albertos »

Jerc It would be Fun really i asked Most of the People they were happy But OC diving Should have Cooking For the Fishs and a Box to Put Crystals