Oc_train_v1d

Release your amazing Map creations here!
HBK
Banned

Post by HBK »

Vice president.
HBK
Banned

Post by HBK »

Taxi driver.
Last edited by HBK on Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HBK
Banned

Post by HBK »

Flight commander.
HBK
Banned

Post by HBK »

Stewardess.
Power-Mad
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Power-Mad »

Miss america
1/4 Life
Polygon
Polygon

Post by 1/4 Life »

Toilate Salesman.
AMD Athlon 64 x2 4800+
Sapphire Radeon HD 3870 (x2, Crossfire)
ASUS A8R32-MVP Deluxe
2GB Corsair Ram
Windows Vista Ultimate x64
cannon_fodder_51
Polygon
Polygon

Post by cannon_fodder_51 »

fragged131 wrote:
Vasili wrote: 5. Puplic transport sucks.
Public transportation in europe is actually very good.
Thats a huge generalisation. Europe is made up of several countries not all the countries have good transport. For example transport in the UK sucks. and its usually like half an hour late or 10 minutes too early and some counties in Europe are still recovering from communism
Scrap
npc_strider
npc_strider

Post by Scrap »

cannon_fodder_51 wrote:
fragged131 wrote:
Vasili wrote: 5. Puplic transport sucks.
Public transportation in europe is actually very good.
Thats a huge generalisation. Europe is made up of several countries not all the countries have good transport. For example transport in the UK sucks. and its usually like half an hour late or 10 minutes too early and some counties in Europe are still recovering from communism
idiot, sorry but i must say because i got offended a little. Recovering from communism? we have already recovered(atleast us), we used to have "Ikarus" busses but after 5 years they all where replaced by modern busses. Also you can buy a 1 time tickets, 1 hour tickets or monthly/yearly cards, or you can order a ticket by sms and you can use your ID card(like a pass to us) to fertify your purchase if needed. Usually busses come in a time of 3min(small routes, easier to reach places on time), and the most used lines dont have to wait more than 15 min for the next bus. Also for longer lines we have express busses wich do less stops and reach places faster.
Im not going to talk about other means of transport because this is the main way of getting to places for me.
My point is that its realy easy and convinent to move around and just because where a country freed from communism dosent mean we have bad transport and use mules or horses or whatever. And yes i get pissed off easly if it gets personal.
cannon_fodder_51
Polygon
Polygon

Post by cannon_fodder_51 »

like I said SOME of the countries are still recovering from communism. They are progressing but they are still behind the rest of Europe. I'm not saying the whole of the ex-soviet block are still recovering for example Chernobyl is still suffering the effects and so are the radioactive sheep in Wales . My point was mainly that theres such a huge array of cultures and countries in Europe its not right to class the entire of Europe as if its one country.
sorry if I offended you scrap
HBK
Banned

Post by HBK »

MMMM TASTE THE MAJOR SUCKAGE!!
unconnected
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by unconnected »

My missus is Polish, so I've been over to her country a few times and quite frankly, although the infrastructure looks like it hasn't changed since the fall of the iron curtain and the hardware is probably 40 years old - it still puts the UK trains to shame in terms of punctuality.

Case in point - I traveled down to Telford today to get some security checks done for a new government consultancy position I've applied for - took me 1hr 15mins to get there (70 miles / 110 km) on the way back due to several engine failures, track flooding and general bollocks it took me 5 hrs.

Trains and trams in Poznan in Poland run on time all the time.

Conclusion: 50's Communist rail infrastructure is superior to 21st century Western rail infrastructure.
I am the Devils Advocate
Primus7
Vertex
Vertex

Post by Primus7 »

This looks like its from half life 1, am i correct?
[JSC][GU]PREDATOR
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by [JSC][GU]PREDATOR »

Wrong.
unconnected
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by unconnected »

Primus7 wrote:This looks like its from half life 1, am i correct?
I roffled.
I am the Devils Advocate
[JSC][GU]PREDATOR
Obsidian Premium
Obsidian Premium

Post by [JSC][GU]PREDATOR »

Wait a sec, if that was suppose to be an insult then yes.