oc_r-day (Full Release)

Release your amazing Map creations here!
[FTA]c0m4ndo45
npc_combine_s
npc_combine_s

Post by [FTA]c0m4ndo45 »

-=jerC=- wrote:Heres a list of a few bugs:
-Some weapons(Gauss,shotgun,crossbow....)dont respawn.
-Some consoles cant be activated
-Hunters will not shoot the cannon
Also,when at base entrance,there is way too much ennemies...Can you decrease or restrict striders to use only their primary fire?
1) I never saw that happen and don't have any idea of what could possibly cause that.

2) Which consoles? Maybe you were trying to activate one that isnt supposed to be activated at that time? There is an order to press the consoles and its usually the only one on the room or marked with a red light above.

3) The hunters are not supposed to. They are there to specifically focus fire on players.

4) I'm afraid this part is supposed to be very hard, and you've got an pretty much overpowered cannon to go throught it. If there is someone good enought to hit with the cannon and people to back him up, its stupidly easy.
Ny wrote:The first two do occasionally happen. However I did play the map one time and the striders did not spawn at all. Strange to be honest but it caused less lag for me anyways
Could be something related to the server? Which server that happened at? The map has been made in a way it is impossible for them not to spawn once the detonation button has been pressed, unless sv_cheats is enabled.
Vasili wrote:I tried it earlier when my wireless was being a bitch on singleplayer and the music didn't start
The music is packed inside the .bsp and theres no way it did not play. In case of a random error i'd have to see the console when the problem happened to have a clue.
<Proud to be a gamer>

Ny
Phone Donator
Phone Donator

Post by Ny »

[FTA]c0m4ndo45 wrote: Could be something related to the server? Which server that happened at? The map has been made in a way it is impossible for them not to spawn once the detonation button has been pressed, unless sv_cheats is enabled.
It was the standard YaS server. The detonation button was pressed and 3 apcs were there mowing down players, no striders at all.
:nyoron:
[FTA]c0m4ndo45
npc_combine_s
npc_combine_s

Post by [FTA]c0m4ndo45 »

Did the cannon activate at all? The cannon activates around the same time the striders spawn, the same trigger controls it...
<Proud to be a gamer>

Ny
Phone Donator
Phone Donator

Post by Ny »

I'm not too sure overall as I didnt stay long enough to see the cannon activate. However for the moment if it works like you have described disreguard my bug report for now, I may have not seen the striders and got distracted
:nyoron:
jehdin
Polygon
Polygon

Post by jehdin »

Great map, small bug - when we finish the cannon bit, and bust down the door to the base, anyone who dies, and attempts to come back to the checkpoint via the portal gets stuck in a 1x1 room. The door seems like it should open (or the portal push should push them through it) but does not.
︻╦╤─