oc_tantrum_b6

Show off work in progress maps.
Sonic
Former Developer
Former Developer

Post by Sonic »

Is there another way you can get around getting into the section with the garg, where the tunnel is. As building a little structure to get in the vent is a little annoying when nothing stays in place :P

Is there a way in which you could break that section of the wall to gain access to the tunnel, instead of having to get through the vent ?
Image>>>>>Image<<<<<
Tono-Tako
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by Tono-Tako »

Sonic wrote:Is there another way you can get around getting into the section with the garg, where the tunnel is. As building a little structure to get in the vent is a little annoying when nothing stays in place :P

Is there a way in which you could break that section of the wall to gain access to the tunnel, instead of having to get through the vent ?
please make that!!!
Vote for obsidian conflict in moddb
One click a day doesnt hurt your finger
Svanrog
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Svanrog »

Tono-Tako wrote:
Sonic wrote:Is there another way you can get around getting into the section with the garg, where the tunnel is. As building a little structure to get in the vent is a little annoying when nothing stays in place :P

please make that!!!
I could crush that whole wall to dust... Would you be happy then? :)
Hell-met
Obsidian Gold
Obsidian Gold

Post by Hell-met »

Fenrir
npc_advisor
npc_advisor

Post by Fenrir »

I still haven't played tantrum at all :(
I will spit right in your fraking face.
How does it taste? After the lips are sealed below your waist,
You will never frak again.
Svanrog
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Svanrog »

I've doubled the speed of the elevator. Do you think that's ok or do you should it be even fater? :)
DaMaN
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by DaMaN »

Fatter! FATTER!! FEED IT MORE!!
Current projects: Return to City 17 and Rising Dead
Also, check out my Blag: http://daman-amappersworld.blogspot.com/
Svanrog
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Svanrog »

DaMaN wrote:Fatter! FATTER!! FEED IT MORE!!
Lol, a little typo there. For you who though the elevator was going to be fatter: it's not going to be an inch thicker. I was supposed to write that it is twice as fast now... :roll:

Btw, DaMaN, are you just joking or do you want it to be even FASTER than dual speed? :)
DaMaN
npc_combinegunship
npc_combinegunship

Post by DaMaN »

Naw, i was just joking and taking advantage of your unfortunate typo. :)
Current projects: Return to City 17 and Rising Dead
Also, check out my Blag: http://daman-amappersworld.blogspot.com/
Svanrog
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Svanrog »

Alright, I've actually started working on oc_tantrum_b5! The main part of this update will be the second ending that I promised you all too long ago. I can't say too much about it since I haven't done much on it, just that a new path opens if you don't manage to overload the reactor in time. :) Pics will come as soon as I have something to take a pic of.

Btw, while I'm at it, are mounted guns fully functional now? I remember there was some issue with them before, like that NPCs couldn't use them, right? Just asking cause it'd be really neat if I could at one of those for our combines to use.
fug4life
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by fug4life »

Mounted guns are fine now.

Maps with alternate endings = win!
'I would probably smarten up before you meet Violet'.
'She has zero tolerance for idiots'.

fug's Obsidian files
fug's Obsidian clips
Obsidian wiki
Obsidian Map Database
JerC
Donator
Donator

Post by JerC »

This map is awesome.Loved the part where elites come for kill the normal soldiers.(I wanna be a snark :o )
Please don't take my posts before 2013 too seriously. It will be better for both you and I :c
Svanrog
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Svanrog »

-=jerC=- wrote:This map is awesome.Loved the part where elites come for kill the normal soldiers.(I wanna be a snark :o )
Then a snark you will be! I will name the snark "-=jerC=-", if that is not the name of yourself you wanted just tell me and I'll change it. :)

Edit: Also, thanks fug for telling me mounted guns are fine now. :D Now those rebelling combine sure will give ya'll hell.
JerC
Donator
Donator

Post by JerC »

Don't worry,my name on the forum is the same than the one on my steam ID.Also,i never saw mounted guns on this map..Where are they?

P.S:Good job for the spray behind the kitchen :wink:
Please don't take my posts before 2013 too seriously. It will be better for both you and I :c
Svanrog
Combine Rebel
Combine Rebel

Post by Svanrog »

-=jerC=- wrote:Don't worry,my name on the forum is the same than the one on my steam ID.Also,i never saw mounted guns on this map..Where are they?

P.S:Good job for the spray behind the kitchen :wink:
I tried to put them in the room behind that dual-valve door, but I removed them since they did not work properly in OC before, there will be mounted guns in version b5, though, if I just manage to make them work properly... actually, I think I'd wan't some help on what could possibly be wrong with them. I'll post details once I've manage to download the SDK and OB-base